New Sales (585) 359-4900
Used Sales: (585) 797-3282
Service & Parts: (585) 359-4900

Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition Revealed at Chicago Auto Show

By Product Expert | Posted in Mazda MX-5 Miata, New Vehicles on Monday, February 11th, 2019 at 4:51 pm
2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition hardtop and soft top roadster models with orange paint color parked in a parking garage

2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Specs and Features Overview

At the 2019 Chicago Auto Show, the Mazda brand’s contribution to the event was revealed as the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition. Celebrating 30 years of the iconic roadster, this rare edition adds an exclusive body paint color and plenty of performance and luxury features, inside and out. So, we’ll be taking today to see what’s all included with the purchase of the highly-coveted 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition!


2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Color Options


2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition Specs

With no information highlighting its specifications, it seems that the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition will be equipped with the same engine as the standard 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata. However, it does have many additional performance and luxury features, which brings us to our next section.

2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition exterior overhead with racing orange paint color, door open, and shadow cast

2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition exterior side shot with racing orange paint color and a blurry background

2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition Features

Notable highlights that come with the 30th Anniversary Edition of the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata include:

  • 30th Anniversary Badge 

 

  • Brembo Brake System 

 

  • Bilstein Dampers (Manual Transmission Models Only) 

 

  • Bose® Premium Sound System 

  • Racing Orange Body Color 

 

  • Rays Forged Aluminum Wheels 

 

  • Recaro Seats 

 

  • And More! 

2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition Pricing

The 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition has no additional trim levels and therefore has one flat price. Its starting MSRP is set at $34,995.

Can I Get the Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition?

After its reveal at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show, the 30th Anniversary Edition of the Mazda MX-5 Miata was available to pre-order. However, this pre-order was limited to 500 and every one of those slots has been filled. In less than a day after its unveiling, the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition reached pre-order capacity.  

Set to be shipped and delivered in the summer of 2019, 60% of these orders were for the soft top Mazda MX-5 Miata whereas the other 40% were of the hardtop Mazda MX-5 Miata RF variation.


2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Trim Level Pricing and Comparison


For more information on the 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata 30th Anniversary Edition and other current or upcoming Mazda models, please contact us. The Marketplace Mazda staff can be reached online, by phone, or in person at our dealership located in Rochester, New York.

Leave a Reply